FOTD: 24.06.2010

/ 6 comments
Here's the look I created yesterday, the pics didn't turn out that great this time lol ! Again I apologize for the mess behind me lol !






So, what did I use to create this natural look with a pop of color?

Face
  • Rosewater (toner)
  • Avene Matifying Fluid Moisturizer
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in 180 Sand Beige
  • Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in 20 Peach Satin
  • Elf Mineral Booster
Eyes
  • Radiant Professional Eyeshadow Base
  • Milani Eyeshadow Quad in Dream Baby (top left e/s)
  • Elf Studio Line Waterproof Legthening & Volumizing Mascara in Black
  • Oriflame Visions Naughty Eyes Mascara in Club Diva (black)
  • Erre Due Silky Eye Pencil in Nr. 04
  • Elf Studio Eyebrow Lifter & Filler in Dark (for my eyebrows)
Lips
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia (<3 it!!)
Tools used
  • Elf Powder Brush (for foundation)
  • Avene Thermal Water (to wet the powder brush)
  • Sigma SS188 Brush (to apply mousse blush)
  • Sigma SS150 Brush (to apply mineral booster)
  • Elf Professional Eyeshadow Brush (to apply eyeshadow)
  • Elf Mechanical Eyelash Curler


I looooooooove this pencil eyeliner, the color really makes my brown eyes pop! :) Btw I was pleasantly surprised by Elf's mascara, I'll do a review on it propably today! :)


Blogger Templates

6 comments:

  1. Awwww thank you my little avatar girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like like the eyes! Nice lip color too! I think you should use a little more blush when taking pictures, this is something I noticed about myself too, camera seems to wash out my blush color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Natalie awwwwww thank you!! :) yeah I know, but right after taking the pics I got out of the house, that's why I didn't put on any extra blush! lol ! thanks though! ;)

    ReplyDelete

.