June Favorites!! :)

/ 9 comments
Wow June is almost gone! Can you believe it? So, it's time for my June Favorites!! Here they are, some of them were in my May favorites too, what can I do? I enjoy them so much (click on the picture for larger view) :



Starting from the left:

  • ArtDeco Camouflage Cream: I've been loving this for ever!! I can't believe I still haven't done a review on this (adding it to my to-do-list!) ! It covers very well and it doesn't move, even if you don't set it with powder!
  • Radiant Professional Eyeshadow Base: It's smooth and it keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner from creasing and fading! ;) Review coming up soon!
  • Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in 20 Peach Satin: I love this blush, it gives my cheeks a nice glowy look, yet it dries to a powdery finish! Check out my review here ! ;)
  • Elf Studio Line Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in Black: Butterfly eyelashes, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, I love it! Check out my review here ! ;)
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in 180 Sand Beige: I can't say enough good things about this foundation, I love it so much!! It lasts very long and it even controls my oiliness! Unbelievable! Review here ! ;)
  • Elf Studio Line Mineral Infused Face Primer: I love this stuff, it makes my skin so smooth and my foundation last longer (it makes even my L'Oreal True Match Foundation last longer) ! You have to check it out, but first read my review to get an idea! ;)
  • Oriflame Visions Naughty Eyes Mascara in Club Diva (Black): I'm impressed by this mascara, I've tried a couple of Oriflame mascaras in the past and I was disappointed, they flaked terribly on me! This one doesn't and it gives me amazing lashes! :) Review coming up soon!!
  • Elf Mineral Booster: I've been loving this amazing product ever since I got it back in February! It's finely milled and it makes my skin look healthy! You have to have it! First check out my review on this! ;)
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia: I love almost all 12 NYX lipsticks I got, they're so creamy and moisturizing, but Thalia is my favorite shade! It's a gorgeous dusty pink color! Review on these amazing lipsticks here !
  • Milani Eyeshadow Quad in Dream Baby: I love Milani eyeshadows, they're so soft and pigmented!! I own about 15 of their single eyeshadows and 2 of their quads! In this particular quad there's a gorgeous metallic peachy-champaign color that I love using with neutral looks! :)

In the middle of the picture:

  • Sigma SS188 Small Duo Fibre Brush: Ideal for applying Maybelline Dream Mousse Blushes! It fits perfectly into the opening of the jar! Review coming up soon! ;)
  • Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Brown: I love this retractable eyeliner pencil, the color payoff is great and it stays put! :) Review coming up soon! ;)
  • Elf Studio Line Powder Brush: I love this brush so much that I actually have 4 of them!! :) That's all I've been using lately to apply my Revlon Colorstay Foundation! Review coming up soon! ;)

Wow I had so many favorites this month!! What are your June favorites? Which items did you enjoy the most during this month? ;)



Blogger Templates

9 comments:

  1. Wow glad I'm not the only one mad about the powder brushes! I have 3 lol! Plus at least two of every other studio brush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zeb lool I got 4 of the powder brushes and 2 of the rest of the studio brushes! :) I own only 1 foundation brush though, I got 1 just to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great faves! I'm going to check your reviews out immediately! ;-D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! :-) I may make similar post, you gave me great inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @makeupfan yeah yeah do it!! :) let me know if you do so that I can check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So it's the two of you, Stavroula and Zeby, that makes it impossible for me to get my mittens on a powder brush :D ;)
    I can wait for the restock so I can have one too!

    Actually I was wondering about the primer, do you guys thing it'd be ok for my crazy sensitive skin? And is it more like a lotion or a gel?
    I'm currently using the GOSH primer, but I think it may be a little too harsh for my poor battered complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Diva hehehe yes Zeby and I are to blame! I have a review on the face primer, check it out! ;) my skin is combination/oily/sensitive with dry patches! It doesn't irritate my skin at all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Wonder Lash mascara by Oriflame, the wand is really weird and unique, it's rubber with long "hairs" on one side and short on the other.
    I ordered my first powder brush from elf! :-) Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

.