Review : Elf Studio Line Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

/ 2 comments
I've had this mascara for a while, but since I have several mascaras open at the moment I don't get to use some of them for a few weeks! A couple of days ago I decided to give it a try and let me tell you I was thrilled!!! :) I like everything about this mascara!


The first thing I like is the packaging, it comes in a sleek black tube made of matte plastic and it has the shape of a pyramid almost, which is so cool !!! Here's what it looks like:




When you open it up you get the typical mascara wand, nothing fancy! At first I was worried because usually those type of mascara wands don't do anything for my lashes!


But boy I was wrong!! It did wonders for my lashes!!! Here's what Elf says on their website about this wonderful mascara:

"Achieve thicker, fuller, and longer lashes that are beautiful and natural. The enlarged brush coats your lashes evenly for an enhanced appeal. The unique formula is clump free and quick drying so you can have color that stays on all day with no smudging and no flaking. Waterproof, tear-proof and sweat proof for a look that lasts against all odds."

Everything they say is true!!! In my recent FOTD I'm wearing this mascara along with a mascara from Oriflame, but the main effect is from Elf's mascara! Wow gorgeous butterfly lashes, that's what I thought when I put this mascara on! It applies evenly on every single lash, even the smallest ones, and it doesn't clump my lashes together! I have it in black and the color is pretty dark, which is great! The darker the better! ;)

I like the fact that the packaging has a long handle, which allows you to hold it really close to your eyelashes and have the absolute control of your moves! This mascara will be great for makeup beginners or for people with unsteady hands! ;)

On to the consistency now! The consistency is neither thick nor runny, it's something inbetween, which is great, because runny mascaras tend to smudge all over 'til they dry and they also weigh down my lashes and thick mascaras tend to make my lashes look clumpy! So, this mascara has a nice lightweight consistency that dries pretty quickly, it lasts all day without flaking on my cheeks and smudging on my browbone! I simply can't stand flaking and smudging and thank God this mascara doesn't do either of them!

Although it's waterproof I don't find it hard to remove with my eye makeup remover, although I use one that's meant to remove waterproof makeup! :)

I don't have anything else to say about this mascara other than I'm in love with it!!! It comes in 2 colors, black and brown! I wish they made more fun colors, like purple, turqoise etc. , that would be great! Oh I forgot to tell you the best part of this mascara... it retails for only £3.50!! Yes you read correctly!! ;) You can purchase it online here ! ;)



Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for a review of this mascara! thanks!! =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aru ;) You should definitely try it! I loooove it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

.