TAG: 5 Things I regret buying

/ 2 comments
I generally don't get easily disappointed by products, because I always find a way to use them! But there are some products that are simply worthless, at least to me! So, here we go:

  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. I know a lot of people will agree with me!!! This stuff does nothing for my lashes, it actually clumps them together and it's sooooo wet that it takes forever to dry!!! Sorry Maybelline, you know I love your mascaras, I've used them for years, but this one is a total failure! (pic found online, I don't have this mascara anymore, I threw it away!)

  • Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow Quad in Seashore Frosts. I have the old formula, because I know for sure that they have changed it now and it's actually very nice! The old one though sucks BIG TIME!!! No pigmentation at all, this quad is so disappointing! I don't know why I still keep it, maybe I think that a miracle will happen and the quality will improve overnight! lol ! Nah, I should toss it!


  • Sephora Super Shimmer Lip Gloss in Purple Passion. The color and scent are gorgeous, the consistency is nice, not sticky at all ! So, what's wrong with this product?? Well, it feathers a lot (yeah I know that's not normal for a lipgloss, it's usually lipsticks that feather) and it once ran all the way to my jaw!!!!!!! That has NEVER happened to me before with any lipgloss I own! No, the lipgloss hadn't gone bad or anything like that! It was brand new and the constistency was fine! Big failure!! Time to toss it!

  • L'Oreal Pure Zone line. I had the face wash and the toner I think, oh man this stuff dried out my skin like crazy and about 1 hour after using them my skin was super oily !!!!!!!! Never again!!! (pic found online, I don't have these products anymore)


  • Elf Eye Widener. Sorry elf, you know how much I love you, but this pencil doesn't deposit any color on my waterline! It applies so smoothly on my hand, such a pretty opaque white, but no color on the waterline! I could use it for my nails, but since I'm not a nail person this product is useless to me :(

You should always keep in mind that one woman's trash is another woman's treasure, so the fact that I don't like these products doesn't mean anything, you might have them too and love them! So, what are the 5 things you regret buying? ;)

2 comments:

  1. L'Oreal Pure Zone lotion: really hated it!! It contained like 90% alchohol! My face was burning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Natalie I totally know what you mean... :/ My current lotion (Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active) contains alcohol as well, but it burns only where I have pimples (that I have squeezed), which is good!

    ReplyDelete

.