Review & Swatches : Erre Due Silky Eye Pencil (various shades)

/ 3 comments
These are hands down my favorite eyeliner pencils!! At first I bought their black eyeliner pencil in order to try it out and I've been hooked since then!! :D I've collected quite many of them so far, but I still want more!! :) Here's what they look like, these are the shades I got so far:


Starting from the top:

Nr. 47 -> eggplant
Nr. 43 -> dark navy 
Nr. 34 -> vibrant green
Nr. 18 -> white
Nr. 15 -> silver grey
Nr. 13 -> khaki/olive
Nr. 12 -> dark turqoise/teal
Nr. 11 -> turqoise
Nr. 09 green-blue
Nr. 06 -> purple
Nr. 04 -> emerald green
Nr. 02 -> brown-bronze
Nr. 01 -> black

They look so pretty, I really like the packaging! Nice and simple, yet funky too! :) I also like the fact that you can see the color of the pencil on the cap and on the bottom part of the pencil ! That's really convinient, especially if you have many eyeliner pencils like me and store them in a pencil holder, because that way you can easily spot and grab the pencil you want! These eyeliner pencils are sturdy and feel and look well made, you're not afraid that they might break any minute now!

On to the actual product now! There are several reasons why I love these eyeliners! They're so nice and creamy and very pigmented, so it's very easy to apply them on your eyes and even on your waterline, without tugging or irritating your skin! I had some eyeliners in the past that wouldn't show up on my waterline no matter how much product I applied and since the eye area is very delicate you don't want to apply any pressure on it! They're easy to smudge too if you want!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I have oily eyelids (and oily skin in general) and quite hooded eyes, so I need an eyeliner that will stay put!! I always use an eyeshadow base, but even then some eyeliners simply don't stay on, they smear all over the place instead! Not a very attractive look huh? Well, these eyeliners do stay on my eyes, even though they're not advertised as long-wearing ones!! 

They come in a variety of colors and I want to get almost all of them!! I bet you want to see some swatches of the ones I have! ;) Here are some swatches in natural daylight, I did 3 light swipes to get the results you see (as always click on pictures for larger view)


Starting from the top:

Nr. 47 -> eggplant
Nr. 43 -> dark navy 
Nr. 34 -> vibrant green
Nr. 18 -> white
Nr. 15 -> silver grey
Nr. 13 -> khaki/olive
Nr. 12 -> dark turqoise/teal
Nr. 11 -> turqoise
Nr. 09 green-blue
Nr. 06 -> purple
Nr. 04 -> emerald green
Nr. 02 -> brown-bronze
Nr. 01 -> black


They're quite water-resistant too, although they're not advertised as water-resistant either! I put my hand under running water for a few seconds and then I took a pic, here are the results:


Do you see any smudging or fading? Because I don't! Yes they will smudge and fade if I rub my hand, but hey remember that they don't promise anything like being waterproof! ;) So, I'm really impressed!! :)

These eyeliners come in 43 different colors, which is freaking amazing!!! I'm not sure you can find them outside Greece, as Erre Due is a Greek brand, but if you happen to come here or have relatives/friends who live here, definitely give them a shot!! They retail for about 5.50Euros, which is quite reasonable for their quality! :) Check out Erre Due's official website if you want more info!



Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have a lot of those! I love that turquoise book in the middle! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also from Greece....and happen to love these eyeliners, cause they come in great colors, they are cheap and they dont wear off!!!

    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zeb they're my favorite eyeliners and so far I love them all !! :D

    @L.M. yay!!! :D I'm so glad you love them too! btw κάνε με follow αν θες! ;)

    ReplyDelete

.