Review : Avene Cleansing and Make-up Remover Micellar Lotion

/ 1 comment
I decided to try this makeup remover lotion, because the skin around my mouth and on the sides of my nose is very red, dry and irritated, so I needed something  soothing to remove my makeup! This product really works and I love it! 


Avene's Cleansing and Make-up Remover Micellar Lotion comes in a clear plastic bottle and it's available in 2 sizes, 200ml and 400ml ! I got both sizes, but the 400ml bottle is more economical, because it's only a few Euros more expensive than the 200ml bottle! So, here's what the 200ml bottle looks like:



On Avene's website it says that it's best for normal to dry, redness-prone skin and I totally agree with that! It soothes and hydrates the irritated skin around my mouth and on the sides of my nose, while it feels so refreshing on the rest of my face, where the skin is super oily! It doesn't make it more oily by any means! It's actually like water! :) Let's see what other info we can find on Avene's website and check whether their claims are true or not:

  • No-rinse cleansing water cleanses skin and effectively removes all traces of make-up on face, eyes and lips
  • Hydrates and calms the skin, leaving skin moisturized and soft
  • Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin
  • Preservative-free, oil-free
  • Soap-free, oil-free, alcohol-free
  • Avène Thermal spring water to soothe and soften skin
  • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
It says it's a no-rinse formula, but I always rinse it off! It doesn't leave a residue, don't worry! I just like to splash my face with water after taking my makeup off! I don't know if it removes all traces of makeup, because I always take my eye makeup off with a separate eye makeup remover, but it's great at removing my face makeup! :) 

This wonderful makeup remover doesn't clog your pores and it doesn't irritate or strip off your face, as it doesn't contain alcohol ! Actually it hydrates your skin, because it contains Avene's Thermal spring water! ;) It has a nice, fresh scent, which I really enjoy everytime I use it! :)

The 200ml retails for about 11,5Euros and the 400ml for about 15Euros, it's not cheap, but I've had the 200ml bottle since March and I still have half of the product left (you can see that in the picture I have at the beginning of this review) ! :) Plus this product is definitely worth the money, especially if you have sensitive, irritated skin! :)

1 comment:

  1. Einai para poli kali ! :) Den erethizei katholou to derma! H megali syskeuasia (400ml) symferei oson afora tin timi poli perissotero ap'afth ths fwtografias pu ine 200ml! ;)

    ReplyDelete

.