Review : Avene Thermal Water (Avene Eau Thermale)

/ 3 comments
This stuff is amazing!! I got it a few months ago, along with other Avene items, which I'll review very soon, and it has already become a favorite of mine! :)


It comes in a white, metal spray bottle and it's available in 3 different sizes: 50ml (ideal for your purse), 150ml and 300ml ! :) I got the largest one, 300ml bottle, I actually got 3 of them lol ! Here's what the bottle looks like:



Let's see what Avene says on their website and check if their claims are true!
  • Calms, soothes and softens
  • Rich in silicate and trace elements
  • Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
  • pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
  • Bottled directly from the source – bacteriologically pure
  • Preservative-free
  • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic

Their claims are definitely true! This thermal water is soothing and refreshing, it hydrates the skin and it doesn't irritate the skin or clog the pores! You can use it in many different ways, for dermatological or daily care! 


Dermatological care:

  • Post surgery 
  • Post procedure 
  • Redness-prone skin / inflammation 
  • Keratosis-prone, scaly skin
  • Eczema / atopic dermatitis
  • Allergic reactions / sensitive skin / irritation 
  • Burning / stinging / itching / tingling

 Daily care:

  • After cleansing
  • After shaving/after waxing 
  • After exercise 
  • During travel 
  • Sunburn, burns
  • Diaper rash 
  • To set makeup

I mainly use it on my face after taking off my makeup to soothe and hydrate my skin! :) I spray it onto my skin in a fine mist, I leave it on for a minute and then I gently pat dry. Lately I've been using it to wet my foundation brush as well and it works great! :) Sometimes I use it as toner as well after cleansing my face, instead of rosewater, it feels sooooo good! It will be perfect for summer, I'll be keeping it in the refrigerator! :)


The large 300ml bottle retails for about 8Euros and it will last you a long time, I've had mine since March and with daily use I still have a lot left! :) I think you can find it online a little bit cheaper and since it doesn't have an expiration date (it never expires woohoooo!), you can stock up! ;)

3 comments:

  1. ooooooooo this sounds good.... i want some!! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great, I love it! :) Next time I'm going to use it to set my makeup, like you'd use MAC Fix+ ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about this avene product! Going on my wish ♥ list now.

    ReplyDelete

.