Review & Swatches : NYX Round Lipstick (several shades)

/ 14 comments
NYX is very popular for their lipsticks, lipglosses and eyeshadows! They offer good quality products at reasonable prices! I own several of their lipsticks! Here's what I got (as always click on the picture for larger view), although the colors appear on this picture a little bit darker than they really are :



Starting from the left:

B52
Spell Bound
Electra
Tea Rose
LaLa
Thalia
Heather
Snow White
Mauve
Circe
Eucalyptus

The packaging is simple and cute! :) It's made of shiny black plastic and I love the fact that on the bottom of each lipstick you can see which color is inside! Here's what I mean:



That's so convinient, because you can store them upside down and easily spot the color you want each time! :) If you don't like storing them upside down, then they have a sticker with the name of the lipstick on the top of the cap, like so:



You definitely want to see some swatches, right? Well, here they are and they're very true to life in this picture, which was taken in natural daylight:



Starting from the left:

B52
Spell Bound
Electra
Tea Rose
LaLa
Thalia
Heather
Snow White
Mauve
Circe
Eucalyptus


Moving on to the actual product! These lipsticks are so creamy and moisturizing, it's amazing! They apply like a dream and I don't even need to put lip balm underneath (I hate lip balms anyway) ! They're extremely pigmented as you can see, so you may wanna use a lip brush with some of the more intense colors instead of applying them directly from the tube! They last quite well, but hey you will need to re-apply them throughout the day, they're simple lipsticks, not longwearing ones! The ones I have aren't shimmery/frosty, but they're not matte either, they leave a nice creamy shine to your lips!

As far as scent is concerned, these lipsticks definitely have a scent, I don't really mind it though, because once the lipstick is on my lips I can't detect any scent! Plus they're so cheap that you can't really complain! And they offer lots and lots of different shades, even the craziest ones!

You can find these lipsticks, along with other NYX products, on several websites:

on Cambree,on Cherry Culture, on Shopcraze, on Nonpareilboutique and on Ebay of course!! I bought my NYX lipsticks from Cambree for almost 2Euros each!! ;)

NYX Cosmetics official website can be found here !





Blogger Templates

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for swatches, i ordered few today , lets hope i get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah awwww which ones did you order? and from where? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a NYX-round-lipsticks-fanatic! LOL! I've got more than 30 of them and I find them amazing! *-* so creamy and pigmented...and so cheap!! =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ordered La-La ,Fire Louisiana ,Peony ,Twist, Summer Love and Herades

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aru :O 30???? DEFINITELY review and swatches!!! at least on the ones I don't have lol !

    @Sarah you too!! review and swatches when you get them! lol !

    I wanna get more!!! They're great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL xD you're right..I might try to swatch them all! =D a massive review! So far I like them all except from the shimmery ones, but just because they don't suit me very well...otherwise, they would be great! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aru start with the ones I don't have! lol ! :D which ones do you have that I don't already own? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louisiana, Heredes, Orange Soda, Chaos, Feme, Rose, Doll, Mars, Margarita, Frappuccino, Indian Pink, Fig, Perfect...xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Aru oops I got Perfect too! I forgot to include it!! :( Please please please do some swatches on the ones I don't have! :D *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! No problem, I'm going to swatch them and write a new post ;-) It will be up tomorrow for sure! ^_^

    I've got some Black Label Lipsticks too =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Aru wow tomorrow?? you're awesome!!! :D what are the Black Label lipsticks like? are they creamy and moisturizing like the round ones?

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're a little less creamy but well pigmented as well! and they smell like...jasmine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job with the swatches!!!
    I want to order definitely some of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Artemi thanks!! ;) You should, they're so nice and creamy! Definitely pick up Thalia, it's one of my favorite lipsticks and it goes well with Natural lipliner! ;)

    ReplyDelete

.