I Heart Your Blog Award

/ 14 comments




My lovely girl Justine gave me this award!! Yay!!! I love her blog, so I was so happy to discover that she has given me the I Heart Your Blog Award! :)

So as a receipient of this award I am to post the award on my blog, link to the person who gave it to me (done) and choose 15 lovely blogs whom I love as well, and let those 15 people know that I have.

Here are my Top 15 Blogs (in no particular order) :

  1. Kim from Dottie K
  2. Zeb from ZebyK
  3. Alanna from FashionableAddict
  4. Aru from GlamourousMakeup
  5. Sarah from Glossicious
  6. Hannah from HannahPearsBeauty
  7. Steph from InHerMakeupBag
  8. Lisa from BeautyByLisasz09
  9. MartianDelights from MartianDelights
  10. Nicoletta from NicolettasBeautySpace
  11. NouveauCheap from NouveauCheap
  12. Phyrra from PhyrraNet
  13. Justine from ProductRater
  14. Ria from SeriousShiny
  15. Sophie from MakeupWonderland




Unfortunately I had to leave some blogs out! :( There are so many beauty blogs I check out regularly that it was impossible to include them all in this award list! Anyway! Who will you give this award to? ;)



Blogger Templates

14 comments:

  1. Aw thanks! You are so sweet, I just read all your comments on my blog. :)) You have awesome reviews girl, I went through all your ELF ones earlier and it really helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steph I was so busy reading all your blog posts! lol ! :) Awwww thanks!! I'm so glad I could help! If you have any requests let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this hun, its really sweet of you & thanks for taking the time to read my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! Can' believe i'm part of your top 15 seen as your such an experienced and awesome blogger :D especially seen as I'v just started the blog at the start of july. Thank you - its really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nicoletta I really enjoy your blog! :)

    @Ria mats mouts k se sena didimaki!! ;)

    @Hannah awww thanks!! :) but I'm not experienced at all ! I started this blog in february, I posted about 20 things 'til may and then I gave up! I started blogging seriously in June! :) you're so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww Thank you so so much Stavroula :) that has really made my day :D thank you for taking the time to mention me , XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and my URL has changed it is now: http://hannahpears-beauty.blogspot.com/ (Somebody tried to hack my account so I thought I better change things around) Just so there isn't any confusion as the link off this post won't work anymore now :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Hannah some people are so nasty!! why would somebody want to hack your account?!? thanks for letting me know, I'll change the link now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u so much!!! It's so sweet of you *-*

    ReplyDelete

.