Review : Stila Sun SPF15 Bronzing Powder in Shade 01

/ 2 comments
I love Stila, their packaging is super cute!!! So, when I heard Irene from youtube talking about Stila's bronzer I had to have it! lol ! I searched on Ebay and voila.. I got it!! :) And I must tell you that I really like it!!


As I've already said the packaging is super cute! This bronzer comes in a plastic bronze-y compact with a sun and the name Stila embossed on the packaging! Cute, cute, cute! And it feels nice and sturdy too! Here's what it looks like (click on picture for larger view) :


When you open it up you get a nice mirror, which is great for touchups, and the powder! I love compacts that have a mirror inside! I'm pretty sure it doesn't come with a puff or sponge or anything like that! At least mine didn't, but I'm glad it didn't, because I usually throw powder puffs/sponges away! Here's what it looks like open : 


On to the actual product now! This bronzer is completely matte, which makes it great for contouring, quite finely milled and it lasts pretty long on my oily skin, even if I'm not using a primer! The shade 01 that I got is perfect if you have fair to light skin, as it's not dark or orange! I usually apply it with a big, fluffy brush all over my face to get that sunkissed look! This bronzer is pigmented, but not extremely pigmented, but if you're very fair you have to be careful not to put too much on! Here's a swatch on bare skin and in natural daylight :


In this cute compact you get 8g of product and it retails for $28, so I think that they should give you more product, since the price is so high!Anyway! Stila products are sold at Sephora, but you can also find them online on their official website, on Ebay, on Strawberrynet etc. ! I got mine off Ebay for about $10 including shipping, so that was an amazing deal, and I'm so glad to have this bronzer in my collection! It's among my 3 favorite and most used bronzers! ;) Check it out girls! ;) There's also a darker shade (02), but I don't own it, so I can't tell you anything about it! 





Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. Stile has cute packaging , and this bronzer looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah the compact is amazing!! :) And the bronzer is so worth getting, if you find it on sale! ;)

    ReplyDelete

.