Review & Swatches : Milani Eyeshadow Quad in Dream Baby

/ 2 comments
First of all let me say that I simply love Milani eyeshadows!!! I got about 15 of their amazing single eyeshadows and 2 of their quads! Lately I've been using the Dream Baby quad a lot, so I thought I'd write a review on it!


The packaging is not bad, it's a plain plastic packaging with a quite large window, where you can see the actual product from! I actually like it! :) Here's a pic, it's not very good, but you can definitely see what the packaging looks like:

When you open it up you get 4 beautiful eyeshadows! I love looking at them! Here's what they look like, aren't they gorgeous?? :


On to the actual product now! The eyeshadows are very soft and pigmented, especially the top left and the bottom right one! They blend beautifully and they last very long on my eyelids (I always use an eyeshadow primer though) ! The quality of these eyeshadows is very good!! :) I'm sure you want to see some swatches! ;) Here they are on my bare skin in natural daylight (starting from the top left eyeshadow and moving clockwise) :


As you can see you get two shimmery/metallic eyeshadows, one satin finish eyeshadow and one matte eyeshadow! The peachy-champaign color and the brown color are very pigmented, the light brown is quite pigmented, but I had a problem with the light pink eyeshadow showing up quite well on my finger, however it shows up better if you use an eyeshadow base underneath it!

This quad retails for $6.99 at Cherry Culture and you can often find sales there! :) You can also check Ebay for Milani products! I don't know if you can still get these quads in the USA, but you can find out more at Milani Cosmetics official website ! I forgot to mention that in this quad you get 10g of product, which is a good amount! :) Definitely check it out, as well as the single eyeshadows! :)



Blogger Templates

2 comments:

.