Review & Swatches : Elf Studio Line Blushes

/ 5 comments
These are among my favorite blushes! I own 4 of them so far and I really want to get more! I like everything about them, the packaging, the consistency, the colors! They're great blushes! Here are the ones I have (click on the pic for larger view) :


Starting from the left:

Candid Coral
Berry Merry
Blushing Rose
Mellow Mauve

The packaging is the typical Elf Studio Line one, which means sleek black and sturdy packaging made of matte plastic! :) As you can see this little packaging contains a little mirror too, which is always a great bonus! :) On to the colors, Candid Coral and Mellow Mauve are my favorite blushes out of the 4, they're more subtle compared to the other two! I'm sure you want swatches! Here they are, the pic was taken in natural daylight as you can see and the colors are true to life:



Starting from the left:

Candid Coral
Berry Merry
Blushing Rose
Mellow Mauve

The blushes on the pic are unblended and packed on, so that you can easily see what the colors look like! Their consistency is soft and easy to blend, which I like, and it lasts pretty long on my oily cheeks! As you can see these blushes are shimmery, but nothing over the top! However if you're looking for matte blushes these are definitely not for you, you might wanna check Elf Mineral Blushes out, as they're quite matte!

You get 2.75g of product, which is a generous amount, considering that you only need a small amount of product each time! :) And the best part is that each blush retails for £3.50!! You can purchase them online here ! Oh and by the way there are 2 new blush shades and a highlighter coming in stock tomorrow, so keep an eye on them! ;)




Blogger Templates

5 comments:

  1. @jet yes they're so nice!! :) I didn't expect to love them that much! :) I hope they'll get the new stock tomorrow, I can't wait either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @makeupfan me too!! :) I can't wait to get my hands on the new shades!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! candid coral id definitely my fav one! *-*
    thanks for swatches! ^_^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aru yeah candid coral is gorgeous! :) I love using it with neutral looks! :)

    ReplyDelete

.