Hola chicas! I hope you had a great month
of March, mine was pretty busy, but good nonetheless. Despite being busy, I
didn’t neglect to take care of my skin and my hair, although I must admit I was
pretty lazy with my makeup lol! Let’s see what I loved in March, shall we? If
I’ve swatched/reviewed any of the items, I will post the corresponding link to
each item.
Skincare/Haircare/Bodycare
Aussie
Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle : It makes my hair really
soft and it smells lovely, I really like it! (it’s upside down in the picture
lol, sorry)
Jurlique
Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cleanser : Although it’s
moisturizing, it’s not heavy, it doesn’t leave any greasy film on my skin and
it doesn’t make me oily. Awesome!! Anybody who needs some moisture in their
skin can use this.
Roger
& Gallet Fleur de Figuier Fresh Fragrant Water :
This is the first product I’ve tried from Roger & Gallet and I’ve already
started looking up online their other products. This fragrant water has a
fruity and floral scent, it’s really light and refreshing and I’m sure I’ll
keep loving it over the summer as well!
Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil :
Still loving this amazing hair oil, you have to try it, especially if you have
fine hair!
Apivita Natural Serum
Hydration : Since the middle of March I’ve been
using this at night under my Avene Matifying Fluid Moisturizer and I’ve been
waking up with super soft and super hydrated skin. It doesn’t make me more oily
than I would normally get, so that’s awesome!
Apivita Face Mask with
Green Clay : My skin is oily with pimples and
blackheads (sounds lovely, I know) and I love clay masks, especially this one
by Apivita that doesn’t really dry out my skin. I exfoliate, then apply the
Apivita face mask and then the Apivita Serum and the Avene Moisturizer.
Gorgeous combo for my skin!
Avene Matifying Fluid Moisturizer : This moisturizer has been discontinued unfortunately, this
is a backup I bought over a year ago and I opened it in February, because it
expires pretty soon, and I must say that I now like it a lot more than I
did 2 years ago. Avene very recently came out with a
similar product called Matifying Fluid and I definitely want to
try it at some point!
Le Petit Marseillais White
Peach & Nectarine Shower Gel : This came
free with some pantyliners a while ago and I finally started using it in March.
Oh my.. it smells so good! Fruity and refreshing! I need to try more scents
from this brand!
Avene Cleansing Foam : Lovely foam cleanser that doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin.
If you’ve been following my blog for a while, then you propably know that Avene
has been one of my favorite skincare brands for the past 2-3 years.
Natural Essence Lip Balm
Orange : I’m generally not a fan of lip balms,
but this one is really nice and moisturizing, plus it smells great and it’s
100% natural! I’m currently running a giveaway with Natural Essence, where you
can win some of her products. Check it out! ;)
Makeup
Real
Techniques Blush Brush :
I adore this brush! I’ve used it for powder, bronzer and blush, it’s awesome!
In March I used it a lot to apply my blush. I need more Real Techniques
brushes!
Elf
Studio Kabuki Face Brush : This is one of the softest brushes I’ve ever felt, sometimes I just
hold it in my hand and caress it (lol). I’ve been using it to either apply my
mineral foundation or my La Roche Posay powder and it works great eitherway, it
picks up exactly the amount that I need and delivers it on my skin flawlessly.
You need it!
17 Mirror Shine in Belle : Since becoming a redhead I have no idea what colors to wear on my lips
that won’t clash with my red hair, so I’ve been sticking to really neutral
colors, such as this neutral light pink, which goes with everything! It’s
really moisturizing and shiny, love it!
La Roche Posay Toleriane Teint Blush in 02 Rose Dore : Beautiful pinky coral blush with a
lovely golden sheen that’s really discreet, so you can definitely wear this
during the day. Of course you can apply more layers if you want a more intense
look.
Elf
Mineral Foundation in Fair : In March I was pretty lazy and I used this instead of a liquid
foundation, because it was much easier and much faster. It mattifies the skin
and it gives a little bit of coverage, so perfect for daytime along with some
concealer.
La Roche Posay Toleriane Teint Mattifying Fixing Powder : On days when I didn’t want a
completely matte finish, I used this powder by La Roche Posay. No, it doesn’t
make the skin look shiny or dewy, it just mattifies it a little bit without
making it look like a mask.
Kryolan TV Paint Stick in FS 46 :
Still using this as a concealer to cover up any redness or any blemishes and it
works great!
Seventeen Extraordinaire Mascara
in 03 Violet : If you’re searching for an
amazing purple mascara and you have access to Seventeen Cosmetics, stop
searching! This bright purple mascara is the bomb! Just make sure to use it
over another mascara that separates the lashes so that you don’t end up with
super clumpy lashes, because Extraordinaire is quite wet and the opening of the
tube is pretty big.
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner
in Brown : I really like this automatic pencil
eyeliner, it’s pigmented and pretty soft and it stays on my eyes for quite a
few hours before it starts smudging (keep in mind I have super oily eyelids). I
want to try more colors!
Erre Due Silky Eye Pencil in 04 (Emerald Green) : Still loving this emerald green eyeliner, it’s gorgeous,
what can I do? J
Rimmel Exaggerate
Waterproof Eye Definer in 26 Noir : Another
favorite automatic pencil eyeliner, on days when I wanted a more natural look I
used the brown Revlon one and when I wanted a more intense look I wore the
Rimmel one. Again I want to try more colors from this range!
Despite being busy
and at some points lazy I did try and love quite a few products in March and I’m
still using all of these items up until now. I did place an order with iherb a couple of days ago
though, so hopefully I’ll get to try more new products soon, aka sulfate free
shampoos and a few Real Techniques Brushes along with some Celestial Seasonings
Tee in different flavors. A couple of month ago I showed you on Instagram the flavors I bought
here and you seemed really interested! Anyway, which were your favorites for
the month of March? Have you tried any of the items I showed? Let me know in
the comments below :)
:)...Σταυρούλα μου.....υπέροχα προϊόντα, από όλα αυτά έχω δοκιμάσει το Aussie..:)....τα άλλα όχι ακόμη...:)....
ReplyDeleteΝα ρίξεις μια ματιά και στα υπόλοιπα λοιπόν ;) Χαχαχα! Φιλάκια!
DeleteLovely favourites, especially the Avene ones!
ReplyDeleteThank you Marianna! :)
DeleteOh I heard so many good words about Garnier oil! Really want to try it:)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely try it, it's so good and so inexpensive! ;)
DeleteGreat products!
ReplyDeleteThank you Chantel! :)
DeleteYou have to get more LPM shower gels - you know how much I love them they are fabulous! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYes I do! When the weather gets a bit chilly I want to get their vanilla shower gel, I've heard great things about it ;) x
Delete