My current makeup storage!

/ 14 comments
One of my lovely Greek followers, Natalie, requested to see my makeup storage, so that she could get some ideas for her own makeup storage and go shopping! At some points I'll be mentioning the Greek stores where I got everything from, because like I said Natalie wants to go shopping, so don't get confused! So, here it is (as always click on the picture for larger view) :


(on the first pic I had removed the mirror and the palettes, so that you could see the whole thing better)

Keep in mind that all that stuff is on my huge desk, as I don't have space in my bedroom for a vanity or something like that (although I'd love to have a vanity with a big mirror...), that's why you can see computer stuff next to my makeup storage! lol

Starting from the left I got a set of clear plastic drawers (I got them from the super market Veropoulos), where I keep my face stuff (powders, concealers, blushes etc) and on top of that I keep a double pencil holder, in one side I keep my used brushes and in the other side I keep some miscellaneous stuff, like eyelash curler, eyebrow pencil, clear eyebrow gel, some lipliners, 2 elf concealers, small scissors etc ! Behind that pencil holder I keep some toilet paper (lol :P), and 2 plastic little cases, one has cotton buds and the other has cotton pads!


(double pencil holder)

In the middle of this whole setting I got a supposed to be gift box (bought from Jumbo) with 4 cases in different heights, where I keep all my lipsticks and lipglosses! You can close the box if you want to, but I like to keep it open! :) On top of that box I keep all my kabuki brushes! :) 



(my liploss tower lol)


(overview of my lipglosses and lipsticks inside the lipgloss tower lol)


In front of that box (yes I call it "lipgloss tower" lol) I have another double pencil holder, in one side I keep all my pencil eyeliners and in the other side I keep all my mascaras! Next to that I got 2 Elf Large Brush Holders, where I keep my most used brushes! In front of all that stuff I keep my eyeshadow palettes and my mirror (also bought from Jumbo) !



(double pencil holder again)


(Elf Large Brush Holder)


(Elf Large Brush Holder again)

On the right side I got 2 sets of the same clear plastic drawers, where I keep my eye makeup (eyeshadows, eyeshadow primers, gel/cream eyeliners) and in the last drawer I keep my bronzers! :) Next to these drawers I keep miscellaneous stuff, like Avene Thermal WaterAvene Cleansing and Make-up Remover Micellar LotionL'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Makeup, some Avene face masks etc. !



I hope you enjoyed my little makeup tour and that you got some ideas for your own makeup storage! ;) If you want more details or more photos, please let me know! ;)




Blogger Templates

14 comments:

  1. I have that big ELF holder too, it's great. Nice organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Justine I have 2 of these elf holders, they're great indeed! :) hehe thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow your collection is great and very much like mine :)
    -Nina c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your make-up collection and the black containers and holders. Now I'm thinking of getting one of the e.l.f. holders myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @utterlyamelia the elf brush holder is really nice and convinient! you should definitely get one! you can use it for brushes, eyeliners, mascaras, whatever you want! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want the ELF brush holder! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Gosh, I'm so jealous. I wish I had even half of this organisation! :D want the e.l.f brush holder too

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Hannah hehehe :) I love my stuff!! :) You have to have the brush holder, it's great!! it feels so nice to the touch! :D maybe I should do a review on it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lourdes it looks so sleek and professional ! I love staring at it on my desk! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! Thanks sooo much, most useful post! Your lipgloss tower is Love At First Sight, seriously! :-) The pencil cases, the plastic drawers, I really like them all, I'll try to find them asap! Thanks again!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Natalie I'm so glad you found my post useful ! Finding an organization style that suits you best is very important!! :) My lipgloss tower rocks!! It costs around 9Euros! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lips glosses tower is so cool. How big is the e.l.f. large brush holder actually?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Fish Fish hehe thanks! :) check this link out, it's for the large brush holder! :)

    http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~173.htm

    btw become a follower of my blog if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete

.